Re: No suspend in XFCE without systemd?

On 04/09/2015 12:03 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
On 04/08/2015 06:37 PM, Gregory Smith wrote:
It sounds like your customer isn't a good one if he wants systemd
ripped out...

Fuck you.

AH! Then it wasn't the customer who wanted it ripped out. :) Ric

Sorry, to the OP. On re-reading this wasn't from him. It was a gutless driveby shooting from Gregory Smith(?). Let me be clear, if this is a one time payment to install an operating system, I wouldn't pick a path that might prove troublesome in the future, which would result in freebie comebacks IF the customization fails at some point. After all, the packagers main focus is on systemd at this point. Stuff can and will happen. So, I would stay with a stock install at all costs. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a customer, I would have a "boss". But, if they are willing to PAY you every time you have to show up, then you have a good customer. You bet, I'd kiss their ass. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html