Re: firefox-37, where to put

Quoting Gene Heskett (gheskett@wdtv.com):
> On Friday 03 April 2015 18:09:38 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Friday 03 April 2015 22:39:32 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > Sorry Brian, that is ***generally*** shorthand for "equivalent" (my
> > > stars)
> >
> > No - it is another Gene special.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> Two great countries, Lisi, separated by a common language.
>
> The abbreviation 'equ' has been in common use on this side of the pond in
> technical literature such as service manuals for at least 65 years that
> I personally know of.
>
> A Common Language indeed. :)

I must admit I'm getting fed up with having to keep http://www.acronymfinder.com/
open all the time for the likes of swag sob tbe pima vswr cf idk cet adat
to quote a few. (And often there are *too many* matches for convenience.)

English is my mother tongue, which helps, but there are people here
for whom that is not the case.

Cheers,
David.