Re: iceweasal vs long urls. Long url wins, iceweasal doesn't

On Tuesday 10 March 2015 14:31:53 The Wanderer wrote:
> Above, you say that you're running kmail 1.13.7.
> However, according to 'apt-cache policy' on my computer, the version of
> kmail in current stable (which is codenamed wheezy) is 4.4.11. That's
> quite a version difference.
>
> What exact version numbers are you working with, here?

Gene is using TDE R14, a fork of KDE3, because he liked the old KDE3.  KMail
is the current name still of the KMail application in TDE.  It is what I am
using.  But the current KMail is 1.9.10, which is what Gene must be using, so
I am a little baffled as to where 1.13.7 comes from .  Full name for use in
apt kmail-trinity.

> Here, you say you're running "the .5 release" of kmail, with the
> implication that "the .7 release" is what is provided in wheezy.

This refers to KMail in KDE4, so I'll pass!

Lisi