CAP_SYS_MODULE/CAP_NET_ADMIN

Hi!

On my server I always get this message (and lots of them):

(deprecated).  Use CAP_NET_ADMIN and alias netdev- instead.

What can I do to fix this? I found several solutions, basically changing
some module configuration (e.g. bonding.conf), but none of the solutions
seem to apply to my configuration.

I didn't configure anything special, the network configuration is out of
the box. The only thing I configured is a bridge for KVM use.

Thanks in advance
mad