looking for hibernate with splashscreen

Hello list,

a long time ago, I used the option, to suspend to disk. This is still working,
but oly with a console interface.

I remember, that at the former time, I always saw a splashcreen showing me the
progress with a bar. It was picture of tux and a moving bar.

This was some years ago. I completely forgot, how I managed this and which
packages were involved.

I believe, it was hibernate, tuxonice and uswswup. At the oment, I am using
hibernate, I have installed tuxonice-userui and edited tuxonice.conf to point
to the program.

But I believe, I have something forgotten! However, I do not know, if this
"penguin picture" is still available.

Would be nice, if someone could point me to the correct way.

Thanks

Hans