Re: typescript of terminal session (was: Was: Ric Moore)

On 1/23/15, Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/22/15, Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 02:41:10AM -0500, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok, sooo... I went ahead and tried asciinema. FAIR WARNING: When it
>>> asks you if you want to upload your session, it *uploads* your session
>>> *onto the Net*:
>>>
>>> https://asciinema.org/a/15577
>>
>> That doesn't sound too good.
>

> Not only that but I've tried it a few more times... It... if you have
> an active sudo session running and then start it as an afterthought,
> you have to enter your password again.....................
>
> ?

The *only* thing keeping the heebie-jeebies from running all OVER me
right now is exactly the topic of the nearby "Q: Best Practices for
3rd party APT sources for security considerations?" thread.

My /etc/apt/sources.list has *one* single line in it that points
straight to the mother ship, Debian.org..........

*TRUST*

?

Cindy :)

--