Re: So much for a wheezy install, massive fail

On Wednesday 21 January 2015 00:02:41 Gene Heskett wrote:
> If there is a way, then maybe I'll try it again, but give me step by step
> I can printout and follow when there is no one in the room, or available
> via the net.

Since the problem seems to be unique to you, perhaps your installation media
are faulty?  I assume you checked?  Which CD/DVD did you use?

I have never had any difficulty using existing partitions and just assigning
them, and formatting or not at my choice, and have installed wheezy quite
often, both using existing partitions and creating new ones.  I don't have a
spare computer on which to install Wheezy at the moment, to give you your
step by step directions.  I am about to install Jessie, but that might be
different.

Anyway, if you have it installed, perhaps you could just live with it.

Lisi