Re: how to paste selected text / keyboard shortcut

mrr wrote:
> I often use the mouse to select some text and then I can paste it using the
> central wheel button of the mouse (that can be simulated by clicking both
> buttons if you don't have the wheel button but I'm getting out of
> subject...).
>
> Is there any way I could paste the selected text with a keyboard shortcut ?

Shift-Insert pastes.  The PC keypad Insert key shifted.

Note there is still the usual conflict and confusion between the
Primary Selection and the Clipboard but that is a separate issue.

> It's not that important but I'm so lazy and taking twice in a row the mouse
> uses my right hand!

I prefer the keyboard as well and use shift-insert all of the time to paste.

Bob