Re: how to paste selected text / keyboard shortcut

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:53:31 +0100
mrr <mireero@free.fr> wrote:

> Maybe this isn't possible with only one shortcut as pasting may depends
> on the application _taking_ the paste (I mean that pasting some text in
> thunderbird or in a shell might involve a different logic but it sure
> works with the central button the same way so??).

It depends on the pastee app having the focus, for which you have to go and click in its window after selecting in the pasting app window.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                 Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself,
                   but talent instantly recognizes genius.