Re: Debian fork: 'Devuan', Debian without Systemd

> As explained several times on this ML, depending against libsystemd0
> package doesn't mean anything about requiring systemd to be used as
> PID1 or not. Even Ian's GR was not taking the "I don't want any systemd
> package on my machine" use case into account you know.

Why focus on PID1 ? As I said, systemd-resolved proved to be
vulnerable to a well known attack.  What makes us think that more
quality was put in systemd-logind ? Not wanting systemd means not
wanting it *at all*. I personnally do not trust it for critical system
tasks.