Re: There is no choice

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:15:53 +0800 Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com>
napísal:

> On 21/09/2014, Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Exactly how are Debian Developers preventing others from
> >> contributing?
> >>
> >> Almost everything we do is publicly available. Nothing is stopping
> >> anyone from contributing to Debian, proposing patches, or even
> >> forking Debian entirely if you want.
> >>
> >> In all of these separate threads, you have been doing little but
> >> maligning people who are volunteering for Debian. It's not a nice
> >> thing to do, it's not pleasant to read, and in doing so, you're
> >> actively draining existing contributor's desire to continue
> >> working on Debian.
> >>
> >> Please stop.
> >>

> > Don, I can understand your frustration.  But please understand the
> > frustration of the users.
> >

> And, I can tell you, that, as a user, it is frustrating, and quite
> irritating, all of the bitching on the list, that is directed at the
> Debian developers.
>
> Can we please have a list established, that is purely for providing
> support for users, and, that is free of the perpetual bitching  -
> systemd this and systemd that?

.. for support *and discussion*, please!

If people have a problem, that users are discuss here, then it is
a time to change the list's description (and purpose). But consider,
that then many of these users, which don't need to get support
(because they are able to provide it), will go away from list.

Or one can learn to use the mail's filters and/or "Delete" key. Beware,
on some keyboards the Delete key is named the "Del" only. :-P

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk