Re: WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /home/username/.cache/keyring-XXXXXX/pkcs11: No such file or directory

On 05/03/2014 09:15 PM, Paul E Condon wrote:
On 20140502_1600-0700, David Christensen wrote:
But, it looks like Debian Wheezy packages are now (were then?) available:
     2014-05-02 15:51:20 dpchrist@desktop ~
     $ apt-cache search mate | egrep '^mate' | head
     mate-applets - Various applets for the MATE panel
     mate-applets-common - Various applets for the MATE panel (common files)
     mate-applets-dbg - Various applets for the MATE panel (debugging

I'm running Wheezy and using xfce4. Aptitude shows no sign of 'mate-*'
packages mentioned above. I wonder how this could be ..., probably
an error on my part... but what?

Doh! My bad -- my system is configured to access the MATE repository and I installed packages from there, so of course my Apt knows about them. I should have looked at:

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mate&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

So, there are no MATE packages in Wheezy. But, there are packages in Jessie:

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mate&searchon=names&suite=testing&section=all

David