Re: Was I deleted?

Am Montag, 31. März 2014, 19:12:40 schrieb Ron Leach:
> On 31/03/2014 18:55, Hans wrote:
> > Hmm, looks like my provider (which is o2 aka o2online) here in Germany
> > blocks the domain "debian.org" completely. There is no mail in my
> > incoming folder, nor one in spam or elsewhere.
>
> I guess you have checked and have found the cause.
>
> The same 'symptom' could appear, also, for another reason; debian list
> server will stop sending mails to any address from which it has
> received 'bounces' greater than some quantity (I think 80 % threshold,
> but not sure).  Is it (instead) possible that o2 is not blocking that
> domain but, instead, for some reason mail to you is being bounced?  Or
> did your check definitely rule out this additional possibility?
>
> regards, Ron

Hmm, I guess, you are right. It has something to do with "bounced", as I
remember to have got an info mail from debian about some bounced mails. This
mail advised me nothing to do, as it appeared the first time. Sorry, I do not
quite remember the complete content any more and meanwhile deleted the mail,
too, but I guess, this might be the reason.

How can I revert this and how can I avoid this in the future? I have no own
mailserver, where I can change things, I have just a provider. Damned, if one
doesn't all by himself, things always go wrong!

Best

Hans