Re: Was I deleted?

On 31/03/2014 18:55, Hans wrote:
Hmm, looks like my provider (which is o2 aka o2online) here in Germany blocks
the domain "debian.org" completely. There is no mail in my incoming folder,
nor one in spam or elsewhere.

I guess you have checked and have found the cause.

The same 'symptom' could appear, also, for another reason; debian list server will stop sending mails to any address from which it has received 'bounces' greater than some quantity (I think 80 % threshold, but not sure). Is it (instead) possible that o2 is not blocking that domain but, instead, for some reason mail to you is being bounced? Or did your check definitely rule out this additional possibility?

regards, Ron