Re: Dual Display from ATI 7700

Kent,

Thank you for your response.  The first path addressed KDE.  I think I am using Gnome; I am using the default, it has the menus at the top like Gnome where KDE has them at the bottom and I have not found any way to determine which GUI I actually have.

I would think that Gnome would have a similar function for "extended
desktop" mode but I have not found anything that addresses display control.  I am surprised that right clicking on the desktop does not produce anything.

I will install arandr tonite and see how it goes.

ray