Dual Display from ATI 7700

I would like to have my desktop stretched over my two displays.  But my two displays are cloned, the same things shows up on both displays.  How do I fix it?

I have been running Win 8 on the box with a Sapphire 7700.  The displays ran fine.  I just loaded Debian 7.4.  When I 'find' fglrx, none are found.  My source.lost in /etc/apt does not include 'non-free' at the end of any lines, so I put it on the end of 3 of the six lines:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib

# wheezy-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib

On performing apt-file update, I get:
Package fglrx-glx is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

What can I do to get these monitors working?

I installed 7.4 from a net install.  I don't recall seeing any questions on non-free packages.

I have not built anything on this system so far so I am willing to reinstall if there is a way to get the correct drivers.

I tried installing the ATI Catalyst package as described on:
 http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Debian
but there were errors at many steps.

I would appreciate any help.

ray