Re: [i3]Not able to get the reboot/suspend script work.

> What do you mean with "systemd is only implemented completely"?
>
> As far as I can tell, systemd is available in Debian Wheezy (stable):
>
> [ 0] MAEM ~$ apt-cache policy systemd
> systemd:
>   Installed: (none)
>   Candidate: 44-11+deb7u4
>   Version table:
>      44-11+deb7u4 0
>         500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
>         500 http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates/main amd64 Packages
>
> What does the command show on your system?

True the package systemd is found on wheezy, however, the point it that it is
introduced in wheezy just for introduction (From what I heard on irc).
It lacks many functionalities like hibernate! I already have given that a try!

Even If I get that to work, only the script would change, not the fact that
i3 is not able to get the script working.

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav