Re: [i3]Not able to get the reboot/suspend script work.

On 03/24/2014 03:07 AM, Anubhav Yadav wrote:
>> I'm using i3 on debian sid i686.
>> Simply I use a shortchut to show the system
>> power dailog by i3-nagbar and use mouse to choose the button.
>> Beacuse of systemd, when poweroff/suspend the machine, there is no need
>> to enter password for a normal user.
>> That works for me.
>
> Hi thanks for replying me. But systemd is only implemented completely and not in
> wheezy!
> So I am not looking at systemd unless it gets merged with stable!

What do you mean with "systemd is only implemented completely"?

As far as I can tell, systemd is available in Debian Wheezy (stable):

[ 0] MAEM ~$ apt-cache policy systemd
systemd:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 44-11+deb7u4
  Version table:
     44-11+deb7u4 0
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main amd64 Packages
        500 http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates/main amd64 Packages

What does the command show on your system?

HTH
Linux-Fan

--
http://masysma.ohost.de/