Re: Great Debian experience

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com> wrote:
On 20/03/14 04:47, Charles Kroeger wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:10:02 +0100
> Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> fenestral hordes.
>
> I rather like your description of them but wouldn't it have been more proper to use
> the term 'fenestrated' it is an adjective. In anatomy, this would apply to 'having
> perforations, apertures suggesting perhaps of having been buggered.

It was obviously a witty reference to windows, please don't spoil it
with orifice fixations.

I dunno, unintentional fenestration seems a bit like perforation to me.

(And I would personally like to see the defenestration of the guys who brought us Microsoft.)

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart.