Re: I mistakenly installed 32 bit Debian. How can I ensure that I'm installing 64 bit?

On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 08:05:21 +0000
Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@debian.org> wrote:

> On 06/03/2014 22:07, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:
> > I'll try to keep the noise down
> > henceforth, and aim to help others as I develop more expertise.
>
> Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Ignore any useless answers.

+1

You know, there's an IRC channel called #html, where two people jump on
90% of the questions with one of these two responses:

1) That's offtopic
2) You're an idiot

Of course, they have a basket full of interesting ways to say #2.

Needless to say, almost no technical information gets transferred in
that channel.

So Patrick, Jonathan's right: Don't be afraid to ask any questions.
Ignore any useless answers.

SteveT