Re: I mistakenly installed 32 bit Debian. How can I ensure that I'm installing 64 bit?

Brian wrote, On 03/06/2014 01:25 PM:

> Not only are you avoiding Google and Adobe but you are also avoiding
> reading and exploring what is on your screen when you boot the image.
>
> "64 bit" is displayed 3 times; that's without looking under "Advanced
> options".

Yes, I was quickly defaulting through everything during the install with
this image:

  debian-7.4.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

So, you're saying 64-bit is an option there.  Thanks, I'll look for that
next time I install with that image.

On the other hand, Reco suggested that I use this image instead:

  debian-7.4.0-amd64-netinst.iso

I suppose it doesn't matter which I use -- I'm guessing either one has a
64-bit option, and next time I won't breeze by that option.

-- Patrick