Re: Netflix on Sid, no wine.

Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> writes:

> A few days ago Google News carried this:
> http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/easily-enable-silverlight-watch-netflix-linux/
>
> I tried it and it works as advertized, an easy installation and Netflix
> works.

Thank you for the heads-up! I can confirm that this works fine in
iceweasel on wheezy under 64/32-bit multiarch after just a few minutes'
reading and fiddling.

> IMO the latter is overrated: mostly old hat hu hum movies.

Here in the UK they have things like Archer and Breaking Bad which can
be fun; they also have a reasonable amount of anime. There isn't a lot
of good stuff, though: I can't compellingly rebut your impression.

-- Mark