Re: Netflix on Sid, no wine.

Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@care2.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> A few days ago Google News carried this:
> http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/easily-enable-silverlight-watch-netflix-linux/
>
> I tried it and it works as advertized, an easy installation and
> Netflix works.
>
> IMO the latter is overrated: mostly old hat hu hum movies.
>
> Hugo

Thanks!  It's very nice to have netflix available at last!  You're
right, it is overrated, but it's what's available; it seems to me like
it was better a few years ago.  It looks like a pay-per-play model is
winning this particular battle.  It's really unfortunate that
non-DRM-encumbered files seem to be losing (when they pretty much won
the audio content battle, I had high hopes).