Re: LACK OF REPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR HELP WHY?

On Sunday 21 December 2014 07:38:13 tom arnall wrote:
> about a week ago i posted a question to which no one has responded. i
> think it's a reasonable question for this list. clearly folks on this
> list don't think it's worthwhile to respond to it.

Oh dear. :-(  What on earth leads you to this conclusion?  There is no
evidence to support it at all.

> can anyone here at
> least tell me why?

Presumably no-one knew the answer.  You wouldn't want 2000 "Sorry, don't
know"s would you?  The rest of us certainly woyuldn't.

There may have been one or two people who could have answered and didn't, but
no-one is under any kind of obligation to answer.  And they may have had
toothache, or a rush on at work, or been getting married or have had a
bereavement or.....

> below is the email is sent to this list:
>
> i have by the way spent about ten hours googling for an answer. the
> community seems very confused on the issue.

So perhaps the list is too.

Lisi