Re: LACK OF REPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR HELP WHY?

If it were my box I'd fix that gnome-keyring error first, since if I remember correctly, that's where your wifi password gets stored (which nm-applet uses) Try this: http://www.blackmoreops.com/2013/11/19/how-to-fix-warning-gnome-keyring-error/

and see if that helps you.

-jkl.