Re: fsck on boot in Jessie

On 12/15/2014 05:22 PM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Vi, 12 dec 14, 21:29:47, Jape Person wrote:

At least I think I've got that right. I'm sleepy, and I'm even dumber than
normal because of antihistamines. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will offer
a correction.

Yes, you are giving me too much credit :)

Kind regards,
Andrei

Well, I have mentioned you a few times lately -- not only in the spirit of recognizing you for helping me with my particular problem, but also to help others find the context of that help in the thread.

Besides, it would be kind of hard to give you too much credit. You're one of the most helpful people on the list, and you manage to be one of the more tactful participants here, too.

Best regards,
JP