RE: Skipping fsck during boot with systemd?

Hi John,

>Brian writes:
>> I see ideas being examined and criticised. I see no attacks on anyone.
>
> I did.

Well, I am one of the participants in the discussion and did not see any attacks.
We are merely discussing why it is a good idea to have the option to cancel a running fsck. Others are advising to not rely on that but make sure the fsck does not start when it is not convenient, my side tries to tell that such an occasion is so rare one will forget to use that option.

Bonno Bloksma