Reloading the kernel with kexec before other services start

Hello.

I need to reload the same kernel that the machine boots with with kexec, in order to specify different kernel parameters. Changing the boot loader is unfortunately not an option.

I'm using Debian Wheezy with sysvinit. I can make a script to kexec the kernel just once (avoiding loops), but how should I modify/add the init scripts so that on boot, this scripts is loaded before the system daemons (to prevent corrupting their files when they're ungratuitously terminated)?.

Modifying /etc/rc2.d is discouraged as far as I can tell, because the scripts there get overwritten by update-rc.d.

Regards and thanks.