Re: Web site conformance and various browsers

berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
> PS: when I think about how crappy all of this is, and that I remember
> that many people said me that websites runs in the same way everywhere,
> I just laugh. I try to remember it everyday, since there is a rumor
> which says that laughing 5min per day is good for health, hehe

  :)  thanks!  and thanks to everyone else too.

  uhg!

  i've avoided this question for a while so far,
for good reasons and i can see they still apply.

  i'll send a note to the problem website support
desk and see if any thing will happen.  since i
do have free time here or there i'll also volunteer
to help them test newer versions.

  songbird