Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

Blaming the Debian project for letting the Debian distribution evolve in
ways defined by its volunteers is unfair.

Blaming? Did I say a word about Stable becoming less and less
stable since about Etch? No. Did I mention that I had to get
almost all essential desktop software for this system running
Wheezy elsewhere because the stuff provided by maintainers just
didn't work right? No. I've been biting the bullet and solving
my problems myself, because even Wheezy still was a fairly good
Unix for my servers.

Systemd/Linux is not, because it just isn't Unix any more.
21 years' worth of hard work simply goes down the drain.

Once again, I don't blame anyone. It's sort of natural that all
good things get spoilt, the better they are the sooner. It's a
miracle Debian kept it up this long, considering the unparalleled
quality of Woody.

There is no blaming. There is pity.

--
Best nightdreams.
Serge Tiunov,                           "Do you really think you think