Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

Am Montag, 10. November 2014, 12:12:10 schrieb Don Armstrong:
> On Mon, 10 Nov 2014, Tanstaafl wrote:
> > Exactly. I for one am getting sick and tired of being called names on
> > this list like 'hater' and 'whiner'

Sorry, Don, I did not want to afferon t someone. As I am not native English
speaking, I might have chosen the wrong expression.

I apologize for that.

And also sorry: I did not want to start a new thread, nor tried to troll (as
someone blamed me.

I just wanted to show ways, where EVERYONE might be happy with, just in the
sense of open-source, free software and GPL.

So much from me.

Have a nice week.

Hans