Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

On Mon, 11/10/14, Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:

 Subject: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling
 To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
 Date: Monday, November 10, 2014, 11:23 AM

Hi all,

[cut]

- If you do not like the behaviour of Leonard Poettering, do not quarrel with him. Hey, I guess,he wants a good system, lik us, too. Help him, if you can.
As a developer, improve his code, as a user send him feedback or bugs.

- If you hate everything, Leonard does, and do not want to involve him, but like some of his solutions in systemd, take the code and improve it. Make a fork, if you wish. I can only repeat: It is open source, GPL, do everything
you want to do with it. You are allowed and invited to do so.

But please stop wasting energy in blaming Leonard or systemd! Use your energy
for better things. To say: to improve debian.

[cut]

You could at least spell the perp's name correctly if you are going to come to his defense. It's LENNART!