Re: systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014, Tanstaafl wrote:
> Exactly. I for one am getting sick and tired of being called names on
> this list like 'hater' and 'whiner'

Just to underline this, calling people names like hater, whiner, etc.
are not conducive to discussions, are not appropriate on Debian
mailing lists, and need to stop.

Generally, individuals who do so will be warned privately first by
listmaster@lists.debian.org, but if if the behavior continues,
listmaster@ will block the ability to post to this (or other) mailing
lists.

If you run across messages which are denigrating others, please report
them to listmaster@lists.debian.org. While I personally am subscribed to
this list, I can't possibly read every single word of every single
message.

"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the
right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself."
 -- Bach