Re: Unable too boot after fresh install of latest "testing"

I tried to install from
/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cddebian-testing-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso
(dd'd to a USB disk) when I ran into all these problems. Today I tried
again with the latest debian-testing-amd64-CD-1.iso, using full disk
encryption and btrfs on /. No problems at all. The machine boots and I'm
happy :)

There is obviously a bug in the installer in
iso-cddebian-testing-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso. How/where is the the
appropriate place to report that?

Jarle

--
Jarle Aase                      email: jarle@jgaa.com
Author of Free Software.        http://www.jgaa.com

War FTP Daemon:                 http://www.warftp.org
Other free software:            http://products.jgaa.com

NB: If you reply to this message, please include all relevant
information from the conversation in your reply. Thanks.
<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>