Re: Unable too boot after fresh install of latest "testing"

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:09:17 +0200
Jarle Aase <jgaa@jgaa.com> wrote:

>  tried to install from
> /cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cddebian-testing-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso
> (dd'd to a USB disk) when I ran into all these problems. Today I tried
> again with the latest debian-testing-amd64-CD-1.iso, using full disk
> encryption and btrfs on /. No problems at all. The machine boots and I'm
> happy :)
>
> There is obviously a bug in the installer in
> iso-cddebian-testing-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso. How/where is the the
> appropriate place to report that?

Maybe the bug was fixed in meanwhile and KDE CD is now also OK.

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"