systemd - so much energy wasted in quarreling

Hi all,

I am now watching this systemd quarrel for a long time, and I must say, there
is so much energy wasted in this. Please stop it! Really! There are solutions,
which all will be happy. Solutions, that will bring debian forward, too.

- If you don't want to use systemd, just leave it. You can still install
sysvinit, no one will harm you because of this.,

- If you are a developer, just grab the sources and change things, you do not
like. Hey, it is open source! If there are bugs you dislike - chnage it! If
there are functions you dislike - change it. And if you have a better ways -
implement it.

- If you are a user, help the developers by sending good bug reports. If
features are missing, ask the developers, to implement them. And if you have
good ideas, send them to the community, too.

- If you do not like the behaviour of Leonard Poettering, do not quarrel with
him. Hey, I guess,he wants a good system, lik us, too. Help him, if you can.
As a developer, improve his code, as a user send him feedback or bugs.

- If you hate everything, Leonard does, and do not want to involve him, but
like some of his solutions in systemd, take the code and improve it. Make a
fork, if you wish. I can only repeat: It is open source, GPL, do everything
you want to do with it. You are allowed and invited to do so.

But please stop wasting energy in blaming Leonard or systemd! Use your energy
for better things. To say: to improve debian.

I am no coder, and I am using debian now for many many years, on my desktop
and on my servers. But I respect the decision of the community.

And at the beginning things never work perfect, this was at X, at KDE1, KDE2,
KDE3 and KDE4, but after some time, when we all worked togetherm things became
great.

So, let's use our energy to improve things and not to fight!!!

Sorry, but I had to say these things, otherwise I would have been exploded.

Happy hacking

Hans