Re: Joey Hess is out?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014, Tanstaafl wrote:
> I thought this list had some minimal etiquette requirements?

Yes. See our code of conduct.

> Do the list[masters] really allow comments like the above to stand?

We do not announce actions that we take publicly.

If you have a complaint about behavior on Debian mailing lists, you can
report it to listmaster@lists.debian.org.

Personally, I think my choice in the mostest-superlative-computer wars
has to be the HP-48 series of calculators.  They'll run almost
anything.  And if they can't, while I'll just plug a Linux box into
the serial port and load up the HP-48 VT-100 emulator.
 -- Jeff Dege, jdege@winternet.com