Re: Perfect Jessie is something like this...

On 11/02/2014 12:46 PM, Peter Nieman wrote:
On 02/11/14 16:45, Marty wrote:
http://uselessd.darknedgy.net/ProSystemdAntiSystemd/

It should be required reading for any participant in a systemd thread.

Required reading because of what? In order to learn what an arrogant and
insulting pamphlet looks like? I doubt that using the word "dumb" three
times in the first few sentences is an intelligent way of convincing
anybody of anything.

Way more meta than I intended, but I think it's mostly because of politics, sloganeering, fanboyism and something that looks a bit like "cult of mac" all of which are pretty dumb by my definition, which may be why I didn't notice that.

As for how the article applies to the topic, perfect Jessie would be one where subjects are discussed on their merits leading to adequate solutions for users of all supported init systems.