Re: multiple redmine sites

Le 30.10.2014 10:42, Bram Diederik a écrit :

Le 29.10.2014 16:11, Bram Diederik a écrit :

So, you probably should have one virtual host like

and the other one like

?

--
Yes and both there own FcgidInitialEnv X_DEBIAN_SITEID
setting.

FcgidInitialEnv X_DEBIAN_SITEID "default"  for the 443 site

FcgidInitialEnv X_DEBIAN_SITEID "dev"  for the 3000 site

but both sites connect to the default site when i visit them
with
some browser

Can you show the whole exact content of your
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled please?
Could you also show the content of /etc/redmine/ (for i in $(find
/etc/redmine); do echo $i;cat $i;done will do the job)?

Oeps.. pressed the wrong button..
Lets try again

the /etc/redmine// configuration is not correct... I configured it
with dpkg-reconfigure ... I think thats the problem.. looking into it

I do not see something which would make problem in your apache's sites, so yes, maybe in redmine's configurations. If you have solved your issue, I would be interested to know the error you had, it might be useful someday :)