Re: Suggestion for systemd and /usr on seperate partition

> I think this problem should be resolved. I know the newer desirable keeping
> of /usr on /. However, I would bet 99% of existing multi-partition Debian
> installations have usr on a separate partition. Historically and even
> recent installations (not that I like the partitioning done by the
> installer, but ...) I may move mine soon once I resolve some disk hardware
> issues but I should not have to do this just to get rid of a superfluous
> "fail" message and switch to verbose mode.
>
> Aside from this issue, I am running systemd just fine!

FULL ACK! Systemd is running fine on all my systems, too.
Except the thing I already mentioned. I think, the maintainers do not expect,
repartitioning of all running systems, due to the /usr problem. There are
obviously better ways, I think.

However, jessie is not far away from changing to "stable", but that particular
"bug" is IMO a big jessie-stopper.

Best

Hans