Re: LZ4 decompression on Boot

Vanessa,

you are of course correct.

I went to the trouble of downloading the latest (r123) LZ4 tools source and
compiled same.
There is indeed an "-l" switch which is only visible when the "long help"
(-H) argument is passed....

I am however, still in the dark as to how I get my kernel
compressed/decompressed (see original post).

Information/documentation as to how to accomplish this on a Debian system is
sparse, to say the least.

Regards,

Andre

En réponse à Vanessa Blöchinger <vanessa.bloechinger@ulukai.org> :