how to get pulse audio controls with easily again?

Till some months ago, before I got a big gnome upgrade in my Debtian Testing machine, I could right click on the audio icon on the status barn in gnome, click on properties and get the pulse audio controls.

I cannot do that anymore. I have first open properties window, find the audio section and then click there to get the same interface.

How can I make this simpler without the need for intermediate window? Would be great if I can get an icon on the status bar directory for audio controls.

Thanks.

ever having been read.