Re: Problem with systemd-sleep in Jessie

Am 24.10.2014 um 05:39 schrieb ~Stack~:
> Sure. I am not familiar with this tool so I am not sure what I am
> looking at currently. Thus, here is what I did:
> * I tested the Lid Switch by closing and opening the lid; the screen
> turns off then back on again.
> * I tested the Sleep Button; nothing happened
> * I tested Power Button 3; nothing happened
> * I tested Power Button 4; result below.

> Do I need to remove those entries I put in /etc/systemd/logind.conf? I
> worry if I do remove them, then I won't get a good test...
>

> root@Senta:~# evtest
> No device specified, trying to scan all of /dev/input/event*
> Available devices:
> /dev/input/event0:	AT Translated Set 2 keyboard
> /dev/input/event1:	Lid Switch
> /dev/input/event2:	Sleep Button
> /dev/input/event3:	Power Button
> /dev/input/event4:	Power Button
> /dev/input/event5:	Video Bus
> /dev/input/event6:	PC Speaker
> /dev/input/event7:	HDA Digital PCBeep
> /dev/input/event8:	SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad
> Select the device event number [0-8]: 1
> Input driver version is 1.0.1
> Input device ID: bus 0x19 vendor 0x0 product 0x5 version 0x0
> Input device name: "Lid Switch"
> Supported events:
>   Event type 0 (EV_SYN)
>   Event type 5 (EV_SW)
>     Event code 0 (SW_LID)
> Properties:
> Testing ... (interrupt to exit)
> Event: time 1414121647.010196, type 5 (EV_SW), code 0 (SW_LID), value 0
> Event: time 1414121647.010196, -------------- EV_SYN ------------

That looks all fine.
Can you remove the settings again from logind.conf and restart
systemd-logind while monitoring what evtest logs and and also what
systemd-logind logs.
For the latter, you can either run systemd-logind in the foreground (as
I described) or use Joey's method to filter journal entries via
"journalctl -u systemd-logind -f"

universe are pointed away from Earth?