Re: Screen doesn't turn off

On 10/23/2014 05:45 PM, Catalin Soare wrote:
Hi,

I've got 2 computera, both running Debian Wheezy, all updates applied.
One of them seems to ignore the "Brightness and lock" setting which
should make the screen turn off after 30 minutes.
It simply remains on all day or night.

Anyone have a clue what additional setting I should check?

Thank you for your time.

Your screensaver should have settings to enable and set power saving modes. Maybe compare the settings of the one that works correctly with the one that doesn't? :) Ric

Linux user# 44256