Re: Remember when men were men and wrote their own init scripts? =)

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> I really do NOT want to start a flame war, I know that you guys are tired
> about this "init" subject appearing over and over... But, my turn...    :-P

This thread is off-topic for -user. debian-user@lists.debian.org is for
Debian support.

If you want more information about systemd, see https://wiki.debian.org/systemd.

If you want to avoid using systemd, simply don't install the
systemd-sysv package. If something requires systemd-sysv and doesn't
have an alternative dependency on systemd-shim, please file a bug using
reportbug if one hasn't already been filed.

If you want to discuss this further, please use
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/d-community-offtopic.

Further responses to this thread may be discarded.

If god is always watching over us
who's driving?
 -- a softer world #487
    http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=487