Re: Remember when men were men and wrote their own init scripts? =)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014, at 19:34, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> I really do NOT want to start a flame war, I know that you guys are tired about this "init" subject appearing over and over...

No, you wanted to add more oil on existing flamewars and you know it. If you don't want to start the flamewars, you should refrain sending such emails, please.

> But, my turn...    :-P

No, please don't. It's neither useful, productive nor funny.

Cheers,
Ondrej