Torrent download link for Jessie

Sir,
 I was trying to install Debian with cinnamon desktop manager, and found that the current stable release does not support cinnamon desktop manager. so wanted to download Jessie release, but cound't find the torrent file, so request you to answer 2 questions

1. Can I install cinnamon desktop manager on current stable release of wheezy, if yes please provide a link explaining the procedure.
2. Can i download the Jessie release with torrent, if yes pl provide the page for the link.

Waiting for your reply.

--
Nilesh Kumar