Re: Torrent download link for Jessie

Hello,
On Friday 17 October 2014 15:09:46 Nilesh Kumar wrote:
> Sir,

Some of us are female.  It is politer not to address women as "Sir".

>  I was trying to install Debian with cinnamon desktop manager, and found
> that the current stable release does not support cinnamon desktop manager.
> so wanted to download *Jessie *release, but cound't find the torrent file,
> so request you to answer 2 questions
>
> 1. Can I install cinnamon desktop manager on current stable release of
> wheezy, if yes please provide a link explaining the procedure.

Not from the standard repositories.  But it can indeed be done.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cinnamon+wheezy&oq=cinnamon+wheezy&aqs=chrome..69i57.4935j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

MATE, however, is available in the Wheezy repositories.

> 2. Can i download the *Jessie* release with torrent, if yes pl provide the
> page for the link.
>
> Waiting for your reply.

 I could not find a torrent, but Jigdo.
https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/