Re: Torrent download link for Jessie

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 07:39:46PM +0530, Nilesh Kumar wrote:
> 1. Can I install cinnamon desktop manager on current stable release of
> wheezy, if yes please provide a link explaining the procedure.

I don't know the answer to 1., I'm answering 2.:

> 2. Can i download the *Jessie* release with torrent, if yes pl provide the
> page for the link.

Jessie is currently in "testing", and is not yet finalised. For this reason,
there are no official bittorrent versions of jessie, yet. There is a "debian
installer Jessie Beta 2" which can be obtained via direct download or jigdo,
see here:

<https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/>

If you want to request someone to generate official bittorrent files for
d-i Jessie Beta 2, you should probably ask at <debian-cd@lists.debian.org>.