Openbox systemd-free

Hi all,

The first task of my project is done. Openbox is systemd-free, and is
intended to be systemd free. So that will form the GUI foundation. I'll
come back in the next few days with some systemd-free panels that go
well with Openbox, as well as a lock program.

So far my research is telling me that wicd command line is systemd free
(if anyone knows to the contrary, please let me know), so I'll probably
put a small front end on wicd.

I'll also try to find a systemd-free alternative to LibreOffice, and to
Gnumeric (Gnumeric will be tough, it's actually a good program). By the
way, could somebody do me a favor and, on an installed (not upgraded)
Jessie do "aptitude show gnumeric" to see if it depends on any systemd
stuff?

I'm also starting to list functionalities provided by the welded on
systemd "tools" so that I can provide them in an elemental way.

Thanks,

SteveT